Master Halco, the largest manufacturer/distributor of fencing products in North America, has an immediate opportunity for a Manufacturing Administrative Assistant.
• Maintains accuracy and confidentiality in dealing with all levels of associates.
• Receives incoming calls, answers questions and refers calls to appropriate individuals
• Process all incoming and outgoing mail – to include sorting, distribution, stamping and answering routine correspondence
• Take phone orders and input into system
• Assist with “will call” customers – verify credit, etc
• Process and coordinate orders for delivery, FedEX, shipments, etc
• Ensures order accuracy. Processes ship confirmations
• Assists in scheduling deliveries as needed
• High School graduate or equivalent (some college preferred)
• 3 – 5 years of General Office experience
• Previous experience with basic HR / New Hire paperwork and processes
• Previous experience with traffic dispatching and transportation coordination
• Strong customer service and quality orientation
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent math and analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills (JDE or M3 Infor experience a plus)
• Previous cash handling experience preferred
• Bilingual Spanish a plus
• Demonstrated ability to handle information that needs to remain confidential
Why Join our Company?
Master Halco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Master Halco is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at Master Halco
Master Halco prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. Master Halco promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of Master Halco. Master Halco subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
Master Halco welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. Master Halco is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within Master Halco.