Master Halco, one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of fencing products, is seeking an experienced Business Analyst.
This position will develop requirements and specifications according to professional standards, using natural language, collaborate with subject matter experts and developers to establish the business and technical direction, analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs. The Business Analyst will work on complex cross functional projects and be the primary point of contact between the business users and IT for the Infor M3 cloud system.
* Gather Information Technology project requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, and task/workflow analysis.
* Perform IT Support functions for small or short term projects in addition to completing the business analysis activities and day to day IT support needs of Infor M3.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal business users and M3 support team to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Project Charters, Business Process Diagrams, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Use Cases, Test Cases and User Interface design.
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously at various phases of projects. i.e. Requirements Gathering, Documentation, Presentations, Testing and Project Lead
* Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans in a fast paced environment.
* Mentor internal super users to build a “self-serve” mentality in the organization
* Experience with Infor M3 system. (Configuration and setup REQUIRED)
* Strong analytical and product management skills required, including demonstrated experience interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
* Experience in Order to Cash process configuration and setup
* Experience supporting multiple functional areas a plus.
* Experience with Infor reporting tools.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, subject matter experts and business users. As well as internal and external developers and technical services team.
* Experienced with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.)
* Ability to participate in and/or manage multiple projects at once.
* Work experience working with business and IT teams solving problems and supporting business change.
* Experience in the Fencing/Manufacturing Industry.
Master Halco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Master Halco is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at Master Halco
Master Halco prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. Master Halco promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of Master Halco. Master Halco subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
Master Halco welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. Master Halco is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within Master Halco.