Master Halco, North America’s leading manufacturer/distributor of fencing and perimeter security products is seeking an experienced Plant Manager. The Plant Manager will guide the business in maintaining and improving its competitive manufacturing positions and profitability. Responsible for the plant P&L and management of all areas so that products are manufactured on-schedule, within quality standards and in line with cost objectives.
This is a very exciting time to join our company. We are continuing to grow (70 locations), introducing new products, making technological investments, and implementing innovative marketing strategies. We are also focused on our people -- our most important resource. At Master Halco, we believe in transparency, open communication, and rewarding success with a path to fully develop your potential while building a career.
• Direct the overall activities of the plant to ensure customer orders are received, scheduled, produced and shipped on time at the lowest possible cost to meet the customers’ requirements, while maintaining established quality standards and fastest lead times.
• Analyze plant operations to ensure that the facility maintains its competitive edge in the industry and that it takes advantage of new processes and technologies that become available.
• Ensure that appropriate standard operating procedures (SOP’s) are developed and maintained for all functions under his/her scope of responsibility. Statistically show that operations are in control.
• Understand, support and provide detailed, hands-on leadership for operational improvements (e.g., automation, set-up reduction, quality, scrap reduction, lead-time reduction) and instill a “customer first” culture within the departments to achieve high quality products, targeted sales growth and profit results.
• Establish and maintain an effective system of communication and adequate information flow throughout.
• BA/BS (MBA a plus) Degree
• 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing management with a minimum of 5 years’ P&L responsibility with experience managing a significant segment of a large manufacturer or the entire operation of a smaller manufacturer.
• Experience working with manufacturing based technology, processes and principles is preferred.
• 5 years’ experience with Lean Manufacturing, 5S, and quality systems.
Why Join our Company?
MASTER HALCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER